Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's a boy!





Looks like I finished the baby quilt just in the nick of time! Yes that's right I'm offically an auntie now. Thaddaeus Edward was born Sunday morning around 4 am. He's 7lbs 13oz and it sounds like it was a pretty smooth delivery. No pictures yet but I may phone my brother and see if he'll take a picture with his phone and e-mail it to me.

The quilt was finished late friday night and yesterday I took it to Mom and Dad's so they can take it to Winnipeg when they leave today. I think it turned out really well. I just did random lines across the blocks. They were supposed to be straight lines....but most of them are a little curved. lol Oh well, we'll just pretend I wanted it that way. ;o)

I must say I'm pretty excited about being an Auntie. I feel like I should go shopping for boy clothes now. lol

2 comments:

Tara said...

The quilt turned out really well. I'm sure your new nephew will love it!

Myra said...

Congrats Auntie Corinna! 8-)
The quilt looks absolutely wonderful!
Random lines...great idea!